Friday, October 8, 2010

To Portland!

Tomorrow David and I need to head to Portland to search out the Ikea and purchase some dressers for our large amount of clothes. Yeah, my first time in Portland! Also while we are there we are gonna check out Voodoo Donuts, a local dive that creates some interesting breakfast items. Their signature donut is the voodoo donut, a donut in the shape of a voodoo doll, covered with chocolate, filled with raspberry jam, and a pretzel stake in the doll. Don't worry I will take pictures and post the experience. On top of it all we are meeting up with David's family in the area which will be one of the first times we get to meet them, one of many I'm sure.

Unfortunately, its supposed to pour tomorrow. I guess I better get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment