Monday, December 6, 2010

The arrival of Finals!

Well, they are finally here, my last week of my first graduate school quarter. I have a spatial/temporal statistics final in about 30 minutes, so wish me luck! Many may wonder why I'm writing this blog post rather than studying, but I have reached my tipping point. I have crammed as much information about point pattern analyzes, fractal dimensions, differences between semivariograms and correlograms as I possibly can. I do apologize to those of you who didn't understand the last part of that sentence, the key part is that I do.

After this final is over, I have to do a mental memory dump and begin cramming for my cartography final. But at noon tomorrow, my first quarter will be over, and I will have survived!


Anyone wanna get a drink?

1 comment: