Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Break Visit from my parents

Sorry folks for such the late post. My parents came up to visit during our spring break at the end of March between Winter and Spring term. I was wonderful to see them! Can you believe that this was the first time my parent's had to travel to see just David and I? (This translates directly into time spent cleaning...).


We spent time up in Portland for their one truly sunny day...



We traveled to the coast...


        

A winery...         





And a non-profit carousel builder...? (WHAT??)



As far as I can tell everyone had a great time, David and I definitely appreciate their visit and hope they will come back next year... although maybe a little bit more in Spring so they can see all the flowers in bloom!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a nice visit!

    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete