Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Headed out!

So, now that summer is here, I have been working on my RA work like a crazy mad woman. I am attempting to make an interactive mapping website, something I have never done before, and I feel stumped! Needless to say, I feel like I have been banging my head against the wall to even find a starting point. But at last I am making progress, slow progress, but progress. I have also been spending a lot of my free time with all my graduate friends who are still around, between barbecues and a few road trips to surrounding wineries or five guys burgers (hey, when you have a craving you have a craving)...
Here's the beautiful view from Redhawk Winery, you can even seen the snow capped peak of Mt. Hood on the left side! P.S. all you OR haters who say it rains all the time... check out the beautiful blue skies that lasted all day!
Tomorrow, David and I head out to visit my family and celebrate the Fourth of July! I hope that everyone is enjoying the nice weather and will get to relax and enjoy their long holiday weekend! Happy early Independence Day!

1 comment: