Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Can I get a vacation to recover from my vacation?

I know everyone has felt this way, especially when a vacation involves family. David and I headed up to Ohio to visit my family over the fourth. We had great laughs, plenty of time to play with my nephews, fireworks, and a jet ski and boat to play on, and down time where I was finally able to pick up a book I wanted to read. I love my family, and I was great to see all of them and I really did have a great time, they are not the exhausting ones. Traveling was exhausting. Running through Denver's airport and getting in last night at 1:30 am (which felt like 4:30 am since we had adjusted to eastern time) just sucked. But perhaps the reason I feel like I want another vacation is because I'm trying to put off the inevitable. Early Friday morning, I get to head back to the airport to head to San Diego to attend the Esri User Conference, and when I get back I have to head down to California again for my 9 week internship with Esri. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for both, but I am feeling underprepared and wondering when I will have the time to get packed! Well, I guess it's "make it work" time, wish me luck! I hope that everyone had a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment